The Datalogic Gryphon I GD4130 is a CCD linear barcode scanner. The Gryphon Family represents the premium line of Datalogic’s general purpose handheld data collection products. The Gryphon I GD4130 has the ability to capture barcodes from near contact to over 1.0mtrs (3.9ft) away. With a wide scan angle and an aggressive scan engine the Gryphon I GD4130 has excellent read capabilities increasing through put on hard to read, poor or damaged barcodes.
The Gryphon I GD4130 uses Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’. The Green Spot gives good-read feedback directly on the code under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. It allows the user to quickly line the scanner up with the barcode from distance and or in poor light. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4100 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies, light industrial, warehouses and manufacturing plants.
The Gryphon range is feature rich, cost effective and completely reliable.
- CCD Linear barcode scanner.
- Aggressive scan engine has a superb reading rate of 325 reads/second.
- Uses Datalogic’s patented “Green Spot” Technologyl
- The GD4130 supports and auto discriminates between all standard 1D codes and has a wide 42 degree reading angle for larger barcodes.
- Drop tested up to 1.8 metres. Sealed to an IP42 rating making it highly dust and moisture resistant.
- The Gryphon I GD4130 supplied with USB interface.
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty as standard.
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Datalogic products with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information or expert advice please contact us