The Gryphon Family represents the premium line of Datalogic’s general purpose handheld data collection products. The Gryphon I GM4130 cordless linear imaging readers offer the richest feature set in its class. Extremely versatile and durable, the Gryphon I GM4130 cordless linear imaging readers are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments. The Gryphon I GM4130 uses narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System allows for greater mobility.
The Gryphon I GM4130 uses Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’. The Green Spot gives good-read feedback directly on the code under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. It allows the user to quickly line the scanner up with the barcode from distance and or in poor light.
Datalogic’s new, patented 2-position cradle provides multiple solutions to answer different functional and reduced space requirements. Its provides hands free reading capabilities and a scan-whilst-charging feature to reduce down-time. Batch mode capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in the memory.
- Linear imaging barcode scanner.
- Wireless barcode scanner, charging and communication cradle included in the box.
- Superb read rate of 325 reads/second. Uses Datalogic’s patented “Green Spot” Technology.
- Use’s Datalogic’s patented 2 position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability.
- Durable and versatile. It is drop tested up to 1.8 metres and sealed to an IP42 rating, making it highly resistant to dust and moisture.
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty as standard.
- Not for use in the US.
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Datalogic products with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information or expert advice please contact us