The Gryphon I GD4400 series is one of the best in class 2D scanners for general purpose use. The Gryphon I GD4430 is the complete kit, including the USB ‘Plug & Play’ charging and communication station. The in-built omnidirectional reading range allows effortless capture of all common 1D and 2D symbologies including postal & stacked codes. The all in one 2D imager can be used at almost any angle and can even read damaged codes, blended with motion sensing technology and automatic switching between Hand Held or Hands Free (when placed in the included stand). The GD4430 boast a great array of features. Its patented ‘Green Spot’ technology, plus a clear beep, allows for simple yet accurate barcode reading.
A robust housing, drop tested to 1.8mtrs on to concrete the Gryphon I GD4430 can easily with stand multiple drops and continue to operate reliably in tougher environments such as production areas and light industrial areas.
- 2D (SR) area imaging for easy reading of most major 1D & 2D codes such as EAN-13, Code128, QR Codes, PDF417 and more.
- USB ‘Plug & Play’ Interface
- Hands Free stand included in the box
- Uses Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for superbly accurate reading
- Signature capture and document reading
- Perfect for retail and office applications
- Robust build – withstands multiple drops from 1.8mtrs onto concrete. IP52 rating to protect from water & heavy dust.
- 5 yr manufacturers warranty as standard
The USB ‘Plug & Play’ allows for easy integration into existing systems with no need for additional software. The ‘Green Spot’ is a highly visible 4-dot ‘Spot’ emitted by the scanner to allow easy aiming at the barcode. The ensuring beep lets the user know the barcode has been read. The hands free stand can be angled to suit the requirements of the user.
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Datalogic products with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.