Enhanced Print Quality
The MH240 Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered thanks to the latest printhead technology combined with faster processors and upgraded firmware. We call our enhanced print quality “Thermal Smart Control” which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
Smart Colorful Display
The new MH240 Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3″ color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status. Common tasks such as label calibration are one touch away. Menus can be customized to bring common tasks to the front screen, making the MH240 Series the easiest to operate printer.
Multiple Resolutions for a wide range of applications
The MH240 Series can print on a wide variety of labels, ranging from healthcare patient safety, electronics and jewelry labeling to shipping and distribution labels, making it ideal for industrial duty printing.
There are 9 models available with the new MH240 Series. The MH240/MH240T/MH240P prints at 203 dpi at speeds up to 14 inches per second, MH340/MH340T/MH340P offers 300-dpi resolution at speeds up to ten inches per second, and the MH640/MH640T/MH640P features 600 dpi resolution which makes it ideal for printing very small 2D barcodes, graphics, fine print and other ultra-high-resolution images.
Loaded with standard features
The MH240 Series features a rigid, full die-cast aluminum frame designed to last in tough environments and supports a large 8.2 inch outer diameter label roll and up to 600 meter ribbon capacity for high volume printing.
Because our printers our built to last, we back them with a standard two-year limited warranty.
Optional Full Roll Internal Rewind Version
The MH240P version of the printer allows for entire rolls of labels to be rewound inside the printer. The full roll rewind printers (MH240P, MH340P and MH640P) are designed to internally rewinds full label roll on 3″ core (comes with taller, non-standard printer base).
Powerful TSPL-EZ printer programming language
MH240 Series features the TSPL-EZ printer-control language, a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Line Mode, Eltron® and Zebra® languages and will work in many IT environments including Oracle, SAP, Unix, AS/400, Windows, Stand Alone, and many more.
- Industrial-duty Printing
- Compliance Labeling
- Work in Process
- Order Fulfilment
- Healthcare Labeling and Patient Safety
- Electronics and Jewelry Labeling
- Thermal direct and thermal transfer printing
- Resistive Touch Screen & 1 LED
- Max. 356 mm (14″)/second
- USB, RS-232, Ethernet, 101/100 MBPS & USB Hosting
- Physical Dimesnions: 276 mm (W) x 326 mm (H) x 502 mm (D)
- Physical Weight: 15.43 kg (34.02 lbs
- Maximum roll capacity : 127 mm (5″) OD
- Core diameter: 25.4 ~ 76.2 mm (1″ ~ 3″)
- Media type: Continuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, notch, perforated, tag, care label (outside wound)
- Media thickness: 0.06 ~ 0.28 mm (2.36 ~ 11 mil)
- Media width: 20 ~ 114 mm (0.79″ ~ 4.5″)
- Ribbon capacity: 600 m long, max. OD 90 mm, 1″ core (ink coated outside or inside)