The Zebra GC420d is Zebra’s most cost effective, direct thermal, desktop label printer. These remarkable printers form the introduction for on-demand label printing. Their print mechanics are proven many times over as the GC420d uses the same mechanical design as the legacy LP2844™
The GC420d label printer is an ideal all round direct thermal (no ribbon) printer. With 203dpi (8 dots/ mm) and a 104mm maximum print width the GC420d is well equipped for most low level printing applications. Its compact design is robust and easily fits into most environments. The powerful 32-bit process offers excellent through put and data processing whilst the inbuilt ZPLII and EPL2 allow for easy integration into existing systems. Triple interface covering USB, Serial RS232 and Parallel allow for even easier integration. When coupled with Zebra Xtracare Service Agreements the GC420d offers a reliable, space saving label printer.
- The Zebra GC420d is 4 inch wide (110mm max media width) Direct Thermal Printer
- 200 dpi print resolution, 104mm maximum print width and up to 4″ per second print speed
- Dual walled construction for rough environments with OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Triple Connectivity – USB, Serial (RS232) and Parallel (Centronics),
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® Drivers in the box.
- ZPL and EPL Printer Languages
- Fixed position reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap sensor) for printing roll or fan fed, die-cut or continuous media.
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Healthcare – Patient identification, Sample and specimen identification, pharmacy prescription labelling
- Retail – Product Labelling, price mark-down, shelf edge labelling, receipt printing
- Travel – Bag tags, Boarding passes
- Hospitality – Event ticketing, fast-food labelling
- Supply Chain – Process, product and shipping
- Post and Parcel – Address and postal labels
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 8 MB Flash
- Physical Size: Width: 201mm, Height: 170mm Depth: 208mm Weight: 1.4Kg
- Firmware: ZBI™, ZBI-Developer™, ZPL II 2.0, EPL2™ EPL
- Operating Temp: 4.4°c to 41°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information or expert advice please feel free to Contact Us