The Zebra GC420t is Zebra’s most cost effective desktop, thermal transfer printer. The Zebra GC420t is an easy to load and operate, low maintenance, durable printer.
Zebra GC420t is built with Zebra durability and reliability, The Zebra GC420t printer offers the same mechanical design as as the legacy LP2844™ and TLP2844™ models. This familiarity allows the customers to easily migrate to the new printer. but enhanced feature set means the industry support application is greater.
- The Zebra GC420t is a 4 inch wide (110mm max media width) Thermal Transfer Printer
- 200 dpi print resolution, 104mm maximum print width and up to 4″ per second print speed
- Dual walled construction for rough environments with OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Triple Connectivity – USB, Serial (RS232) and Parallel (Centronics),
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® Drivers in the box.
- ZPL and EPL Printer Languages
- Fixed position reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap sensor) for printing roll or fan fed, die-cut or continuous media.
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Healthcare – Patient identification, Sample and specimen identification, pharmacy prescription labelling
- Retail – Product Labelling, price mark-down, shelf edge labelling, receipt printing
- Travel – Bag tags, Boarding passes
- Hospitality – Event ticketing, fast-food labelling
- Supply Chain – Process, product and shipping
- Post and Parcel – Address and postal labels
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet (network) interface
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 8 MB Flash
- Physical Size: Width: 201mm, Height: 170mm Depth: 208mm Weight: 1.4Kg
- Firmware: ZBI™, ZBI-Developer™, ZPL II 2.0, EPL2™ EPL
- Operating Temp: 4.4°c to 41°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information, expert advice or information on thermal ribbons please Contact Us