The Zebra GK420d is one of Zebra’s most popular desktop label printers. This excellent, cost effective printer is one of our biggest selling printers. The Zebra GK420d is a compact desktop printer which delivers one of the best-in-class performances. As this model doesn’t use a printing ribbon it has a very compact foot print with easy media loading features. The Zebra GK420d is a reliable, durable and flexible compact label printer designed to fit almost any low-to-mid volume printing application and budget.
The Zebra GK420d is perfect for low yield retail price marking, pharmacy prescription labelling, light industrial on demand, product labelling, shipping and courier labels and much more.
- The Zebra GK420d is a Direct Thermal only Dedicated Label Printer
- Compact foot print
- 4″ (inch) wide (110mm) with a maximum print width of 104mm
- 200dpi – up to 5″ (inch) per second print speeds
- USB interface for plug and play installation.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet available (call for pricing)
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® Drivers in the box
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading and tough dual-wall frame construction
- Fixed position reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap sensor) for printing roll or fan fed, die-cut or continuous media.
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Healthcare – Patient identification, Sample and specimen identification, pharmacy prescription labelling
- Retail – Product Labelling, price mark-down, shelf edge labelling, receipt printing
- Travel – Bag tags, Boarding passes
- Hospitality – Event ticketing, fast-food labelling
- Supply Chain – Process, product and shipping
- Post and Parcel – Address and postal labels
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet (network) interface
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB Flash
- Physical Size: Width: 171mm, Height: 152mm Depth: 210mm Weight: 1.4Kg
- Firmware: EPL™, EPL Line Mode, ZPL II®, Web View, Alert
- Operating Temp: 4.4°c to 41°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information, expert advice please feel free to Contact Us