The Zebra GK420t is one of Zebra’s most popular desktop label printers. This excellent, cost effective printer is one of our biggest selling printers. The Zebra GK420t is a compact desktop printer which delivers one of the best-in-class performances. The Zebra GK420t is a reliable, durable and flexible compact label printer designed to fit almost any low-to-mid volume printing application and budget. By using either Direct Thermal or Thermal Direct print methods and multiple interface options the Zebra GK420t printer is one of the most cost effective and versatile desktop printers available.
The Zebra GK420t is perfect for low yield retail price marking, pharmacy prescription labelling, light industrial on demand, product labelling, shipping and courier labels and much more. With the added benefit of thermal transfer print method the Zebra GK420t is able to print on a wide range of paper and synthetic (waterproof) materials.
- The Zebra GK420t is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Dedicated Label Printer
- Compact foot print
- 4″ (inch) wide (110mm) with a maximum print width of 104mm
- 200dpi – up to 5″ (inch) per second print speeds
- USB interface plug and play installation.
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® Drivers in the box
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet available (call for pricing)
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading and tough dual-wall frame construction
- Fixed position reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap sensor) for printing roll or fan fed, die-cut or continuous media.
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Healthcare – Patient identification, Sample and specimen identification, pharmacy prescription labelling
- Retail – Product Labelling, price mark-down, shelf edge labelling, receipt printing
- Travel – Bag tags, Boarding passes
- Hospitality – Event ticketing, fast-food labelling
- Supply Chain – Process, product and shipping
- Post and Parcel – Address and postal labels
- Outdoor Labels – thermal transfer allows for fully waterproof label printing
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet (network) interface
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB Flash
- Physical Size: Width: 193mm, Height: 191mm Depth: 254mm Weight: 2.1kg
- Firmware: EPL™, EPL Line Mode, ZPL II®, Web View, Alert
- Operating Temp: 4.4°c to 41°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information, expert advice or information on thermal ribbons please Contact Us