The Zebra GX420t is an advanced version of the Zebra GK Series printer. The GX420t is one of Zebra’s most advanced desktop label printers with the widest range of features in desktop thermal printer, making it one of the best-in-class performers. The Zebra GX420t is a reliable, durable and flexible compact label printer designed to fit almost any low-to-mid volume printing application and budget. The Zebra GX420t has one of the easiest ribbon-loading systems around. With the addition of the thermal transfer print method and a wide choice of options the Zebra GX420t is well suited to a variety of applications and industries.
- The Zebra GX420t is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Dedicated Label Printer
- Compact foot print – one of the smallest of any desktop thermal printer
- 4″ (inch) wide (110mm) with a maximum print width of 104mm
- 200dpi – up to 6″ (inch) per second print speeds – one of the quickest in it’s class.
- USB interface for plug and play installation. Serial (RS232) and Parallel (centronics) included
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® Drivers in the box
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11b/g wireless and bluetooth available (call for pricing)
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading with tough dual-wall frame construction
- Fixed position reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap sensor) for printing roll or fan fed, die-cut or continuous media.
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Healthcare – Patient identification, Sample and specimen identification, pharmacy prescription labelling
- Retail – Product Labelling, price mark-down, shelf edge labelling, receipt printing
- Travel – Bag tags, Boarding passes
- Hospitality – Event ticketing, fast-food labelling
- Supply Chain – Process, product and shipping
- Post and Parcel – Address and postal labels
- Outdoor Labels – thermal transfer allows for fully waterproof label printing
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet (network) interface
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB Flash
- Physical Size: Width: 171mm, Height: 152mm Depth: 210mm Weight: 1.4kg
- Firmware: EPL™, EPL Line Mode, ZPL II®, Web View, Alert
- Operating Temp: 4.4°c to 41°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information or expert advice please Contact Us