The Zebra ZT220 series has been designed by Zebra after conducted extensive research and feedback from the suppliers and end users who understand the printing applications, evolving business needs and operational challenges. The Zebra ZT220 is a dedicated thermal, 200dpi label printer. The ZT220 range is Zebra most affordable industrial table-top printer. The Zebra ZT220 has both Thermal Direct and Thermal Transfer printing modes.
The ZT220 has been designed with easy of use in mind, offering reliable printing for a vast range of applications and industries. The Zebra ZT range is built as a mid-range printer, delivering the high yield, on-demand printing out put of a industrial printer but with out the large industrial foot print. The Zebra ZT220 has a compact foot print for its size with a streamlined design. The unique bi-fold door (requires 102mm/4″ of opening space) fits into tight spaces. The side loading design makes for very easy media loading and the three button interface make the ZT220 an very easy to use mid-range printer.
The 300dpi version of the ZT220 allows for greater print quality for finer print. This is ideal for dense or small print, the higher resolution adding increased sharpness to the print.
Uses genuine Zebra Thermal Printing Ribbons: 450mtr ribbons on a 1″ (inch) core. See our Zebra ribbon section for prices and details.
- The ZT220 is a Thermal Transfer/ Direct Thermal Dedicated Mid-range Label Printer
- Compact and sleek design – bi folding side door with large clear window
- 4″ wide printer with a maximum print width of 104mm
- 200dpi – with up to 6″ per second print speeds with 300dpi option
- USB 2.0 and serial (RS232) interfaces as standard
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® Drivers in the box
- Ethernet interface available (call for pricing)
- Easy to use 3 button interface
- Side Loading for easier media loading
- Optional Peel Off & Cutter Modules
- Tough metal frame with durable plastic cover for industrial environments
- Peel and cutter modules available (call for pricing)
- Fixed position reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap sensor) for printing roll or fan fed, die-cut or continuous media.
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Manufacturing – Work-in-progress, Product ID/ serial numbers, Packaging labels, warehouse labelling
- Transportation/ logistics – Order picking/ packing labels, shipping/ receiving, cross-docking, compliance labelling.
- Healthcare – Orders, specimen, labels, unit/ equipment labelling.
- Retail – shelf labelling, shipping, returns, item tags
- Government – Logistics, warehousing
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet (network) interface
- Optional internal wireless print server
- 300 dpi print speeds maybe slower
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB Flash
- Physical Size (closed): Width: 239mm, Height: 280mm Depth: 432mm Weight: 7.8kg
- Firmware: ZPL II™, Zebra Global Printing Solution, EPL2™, Web Alert
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
- ZT220 200dpi. £517.03 over 3 years is just £19.39 per month.
- ZT220 300dpi. £632.61 over 3 years is just £23.72 per month
As a Zebra PartnerFirst accredited reseller we are also able to offer discounts on purchases of 3 or more units. Contact us today on 01798 873738 for more information.
All prices exclude VAT and may vary. Terms and conditions apply. All finance options are subject to criteria and credit approval. Please call for details
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information, expert advice or information on thermal printing ribbons please Contact Us