The Zebra ZT230 series has been designed by Zebra after conducted extensive research and feedback from the suppliers and end users who understand the printing applications, evolving business needs and operational challenges. The Zebra ZT230 (TT, 200dpi) is a thermal transfer, 200dpi model of the excellent ZT230 range. The ZT230 printer is a heavy duty version of the Zebra ZT230. It is built with a full metal frame and a full metal cover making it a very tough, compact industrial label printer.
The ZT230 has been designed with easy of use in mind, offering reliable printing for a vast range of applications and industries. The Zebra ZT range is built as a mid-range printer, delivering the high yield, on-demand printing out put of a industrial printer but with out the large industrial foot print. The Zebra ZT230 has a compact foot print for its size with a streamlined design. The unique bi-fold door (requires 102mm/4″ of opening space) fits into tight spaces. The side loading design makes for very easy media loading and the three button interface make the ZT230 an very easy to use mid-range printer.
Thermal Transfer Model
With the addition of the thermal transfer print method and a wide choice of options the Zebra ZT230 is well suited to a variety of applications and industries. The 300dpi version of the ZT220 allows for greater print quality for finer print. This is ideal for dense or small print, the higher resolution adding increased sharpness to the print.
Uses genuine Zebra Thermal Printing Ribbons: 450mtr ribbons on a 1″ (inch) core. See our Zebra ribbon section for prices and details.
- The ZT230 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Dedicated Mid-range Label Printer
- Compact and sleek design – bi folding side door with large clear window
- 4″ wide printer with a maximum print width of 104mm
- 200dpi – with up to 6″ per second print speeds
- 300dpi print resolution options available.
- USB 2.0 and serial (RS232) interfaces as standard
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® Drivers in the box
- Ethernet interface available (call for pricing)
- Easy to use 3 button interface
- Side Loading for easier media loading
- Optional Peel Off & Cutter Modules
- Tough metal frame with full metal cover for industrial environments
- Peel and cutter modules available (call for pricing)
- Fixed position reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap sensor) for printing roll or fan fed, die-cut or continuous media.
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Manufacturing – Work-in-progress, Product ID/ serial numbers, Packaging labels, warehouse labelling
- Transportation/ logistics – Order picking/ packing labels, shipping/ receiving, cross-docking, compliance labelling.
- Healthcare – Orders, specimen, labels, unit/ equipment labelling.
- Retail – shelf labelling, shipping, returns, item tags
- Government – Logistics, warehousing
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet (network) interface
- Optional internal wireless print server
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB Flash
- Physical Size (closed): Width: 242mm, Height: 277mm Depth: 432mm Weight: 9.1kg
- Firmware: ZPL II™, Zebra Global Printing Solution, EPL2™, Web Alert
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information, expert advice or information on thermal printing ribbons please Contact Us