Zebra are one of the market leaders in dedicated thermal label printers. They are renowned for durability, reliability and high performance. The Zebra ZT400 series replaces and builds on the exceptional ZM series printers. The Zebra ZT400 series stands out from the competition in terms of both performance and price.
The Zebra ZT410 is a 4″ (inch) mid-range, dedicated label printer designed for super quick, reliable printing. The Zebra ZT410 offers reliable and professional printing for applications such production lines, packaging and shipping labels, warehouse and goods labelling, healthcare, retail and more. The metal framed, industrial strength construction means the ZT410 is able to with stand harsher environments. The ZT410 offers extremely fast label through put with speeds of up to 356mm per second, making it one of the fastest in its class.
Easy media access is enable by a hinged, side loading lid and a large window for easy media viewing. Under poor lighting conditions the illuminated media and colour ribbons paths provide excellent visibility for users to change print media (ribbons and labels). The user friendly LCD display and well laid out, easy to use function key interface make operation quick and simple.
The Zebra ZT410 includes the ZPL, ZPLII and EPL, ensuring easy integration in existing systems and networks. The Zebra ZT410 has a large number of interface options as standard such as USB, Serial (RS232) Ethernet and Bluetooth. Upgrades include two free media slots for bi-direction parallel port, a second network card or a 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi adapter.
The Zebra ZT410 is replacing the ZM400 with increased performance and print mechanisms. Multiple resolutions available at 200dpi, 300dpi and 600dpi.
- The Zebra ZT410 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Dedicated High Performance Label Printer
- 4″ (inch) wide printer with 356mm (14″) per second print speed at 200dpi print resolution
- 300dpi version and 600dpi version available for increased print resolution
- Rugged, full metal frame work for harsher environments
- USB 2.0, serial (RS232), Zebra 10/100 Ethernet and Bluetooth 2.1 interfaces as standard
- Easy to use button interface with LCD screen and Real time clock
- Side Loading for easier media loading
- Dual media sensors transmissive (gap) and reflective (black mark)
- Link-OS® Enabled
- Print Touch Set Up and Dynamic QR Code Support
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Manufacturing – Work in Progress, Product ID, Serial Numbering, Job Completion, Barcoding
- Transport, Logistic & Inventory – Distribution and Warehouse Labelling, Order picking/ Packing, shipping & receiving,Compliance Labelling
- Retail – Distribution Centres, Back of Store Operations, Package Labelling
- Healthcare – Laboratory Labels, Blood Bank Labels, Pharmacy Labels, Inventory Labels, Asset Tracking, Barcode
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- Optional Zebra 10/100 Ethernet (network) interface
- Optional internal wireless print server
- 8 MB SDRAM
- 4 MB Flash
- 256MB RAM memory (4MB user available)
- 32 bit, 400MHz Processor speed.
- Physical Size (closed): Width: 269mm, Height: 324mm Depth: 495mm Weight: 16.33kg
- Firmware: ZPL, ZPL II™, XML-enabled printing, EPL™
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information, expert advice or information on thermal printing ribbons please Contact Us