Printed Full Colour Labels
Choosing the Method.
There are many ways to print a label, depending on what needs to be printed. We have several print methods available that each suit certain requirements.
We have over 25 years experience in manufacturing and supplying plain and printed labels aiming to enhance and promote your products.
- Full Colour Printing
- Digital printing for short runs
- Flexography printing (full colour) for larger runs
- Barcode and over printing
- Hot & Cold Foiling
- Metallic, Varnished, UV protection or Tactile Finishes. Laminates also add that extra level of protection
Vast Range of Materials to Choose From.
- All substrates and materials:
- Standard Papers, thermal direct & thermal transfer
- Synthetics such as polypropylene or polyester (fully waterproof materials)
- Metallics and multi layer constructions
- Metal plates, aluminium, steel even brass etching
- Plastic plates
- Non Adhesive tags
Digital Printing – Full colour, small quantities.
Digitally printed labels are full colour labels best suited to short or complex print runs. The beauty of digitally printed labels is that there are no set-up costs as there are no print-plates involved. This reduces the initial costs of the printed labels. The digital process gives exceptional definition and print quality. Digital printing offers a flexible, reliable and cost effective print solution.
- No plates or print screens required
- All substrates including standard paper, synthetics and non adhesive’s
- Quick and easy to change from sort to sort.
- Perfect for variable data or changing designs
- Superb high quality print
- Minimal set up costs
For a free quote call us today on 01798 873738