LabelDirect is specially designed to get the best possible performance from TSC. By be slaved to one printer your printer, LabelDirect avoids the complexities of multiple printer drivers whilst still offering all the features you would expect from a professional labelling package.
LabelDirect Professional allows for full label editing and creation with 100% WYSIWYG design. With simply and easy to use interface options LabelDirect Professional Edition is perfect as an entry level label printing software suite. Its more advanced features such as database access for simple database requirements such as serial barcoding, automatic date/time stamping and more allow the user to expand their label design experience and evolve their on demand labelling applications.
LabelDirect Professional has on-screen representation of all printer fonts allow direct control of all printer fonts and features. Any Windows font installed on the PC can be used along with bold, italic and underline features. Each text box can be positioned anywhere on your label template down to 0.1mm. Basic line and shape feature allows you to add squares, boxes, circles and more.
Available as a Free 30 Day Trial
- Liner and 2D Barcodes. Database connection
- Date/Time stamps with offsets. Incrementing/ Decrementing and serial numbers
- Variable images. Multi-format image import. Scalable symbol library
- Simple printing interface for instant on-demand printing
For more information, expert advice or to arrange a Free 30 Day Trail, please contact us
- For use with Windows XP*, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8
- Designed for TSC label printers
- Superb Entry level program packed with features
- 100% WYSWIG (What you see is what you get) Design
- Direct control of printer features, fonts and settings
- No confusing driver settings
*Please Note: As of the 1st of April 2014 Microsoft will no longer be offering support for Microsoft Windows XP. This means that we will only be able to offer limited support for our Dedicated Label Printing Software that is installed on and Microsoft Windows XP Operating Systems.