The TSC TTP-247 is on of our best selling desktop printers. The TTP-247 printer sets yet another new standard for value in the industry offering out standing quality and high performance at low cost to the consumer. The TTP-247 is easy to use, very reliable, packed full of features and very cost effective. The TSC TTP-247 easily holds its own against the leading brands of desktop label printers. The user friendly clam shell design allows for very easy and quick media loading. The double walled construction makes the TTP-247 a tough desktop printer with a strong thermal printing mechanism.
Uses Armor Thermal Printing Ribbons: 300mtr ribbons on a 1″ (inch) core. See our TSC ribbon section for prices and details.
The optional internal ethernet interface allows for complete network intergration. The optional Guillotine Cutter (full or partial cut) or Peel & Present module can be added in the field, making the TSC TTP-247 an adaptable option for almost any small yeild labelling application.
- The TSC TTP-247 is a 4″ wide Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Dedicated Label Printer
- 200dpi print resolution with print speeds of up to 7″ per second
- 300mtr ribbon capacity
- USB 2.0, serial (RS232) and parallel (centronics) interfaces as standard
- Optional Ethernet interface for network installations
- Windows Certified Drivers, Ribbon Spindles, Media Spindles, Power Supply & USB Cable included in the box
- Clam shell opening for easy media loading
- Dual adjustable media sensors. Reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap) sensor
- Peel & Present & Guillotine options available on request
- Supports all of the major 1D barcodes and many 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with LabelDirect for TSC or EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Address Labelling
- Barcode labelling – static or variable data (numbers)
- Batch labelling
- Sequential, serial numbering
- Data and time stamp labelling
- Product labelling
- Ticket printing
- and much, much more
- Physical Dimensions: 314mm (W) x 213mm (H) x 188mm (D)
- 8 MB SDRAM Memory
- 4 MB Flash memory
- SD card reader for memory expansion, up to 4 GB
- 32 bit RISC high performance processor
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Printer Language: TSPL-EZ™
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Please allow approx 3 working days for delivery