The Citizen CL-S631 is packed with features, offering a reliable and easily integrated desktop, label printing solution. The Citizen CL-S631 is a 300dpi, direct thermal/ thermal transfer dedicated label printer. Citizen desktop printers are renowned for industrial level print performance, thanks to their all metal print mechanisms, in a desktop size printer.
The Citizen CL-S631 is a durable dedicated label printer with Citizen’s Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy ribbon and media loading, Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening and safe closing. Using both Zebra® and Datamax® emulations as standard the Citizen CL-S631 is easily integrated with existing printing systems.
The higher 300dpi resolution of the CL-S631 allows for higher density printing of logos, fine or small print and high density barcodes and 2D symbologies.
- The Citizen CL-S631 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Desktop Label Printer
- 4″ wide printer with maximum print width of 104mm. Adjustable print head pressure for thicker materials
- 300dpi print resolution with print speeds of up to 4″ per second.
- Self-contained metal print mechanism for durable operation
- 300mtr ribbon capacity with ARCP™ ribbon anti-wrinkle and automatic tension system
- Inside or Outside wound ribbon options
- Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy media loading. Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening and safe closing
- USB 2.0 and serial (RS232) interfaces as standard.
- Optional Ethernet (10/100 BaseT) Parallel (IEEE-1284) & Wireless LAN (802.11b,g,n)
- Windows Certified Drivers for XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8. Ribbon Spindles, Media Spindles, Power Supply & USB Cable included in the box
- Dual adjustable media sensors. Reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap) sensor
- Supports all of the major 1D barcodes and many 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 24 month manufacturers limited warranty as standard 6 months on print head
- Reliable Printing: Full metal print mechanism makes for a very tough desktop printer
- Retail Barcode printing, Shelf Edge Printing, Product Labesl, Tags
- Office Administration: Documentation Batch Labelling, Filing Labels, Asset Tagging Labels
- Warehousing/ Distribution: Packing, Shipping, Inventory/ Warehouse management, Shelf/ Racking labelling
- Manufacturing: Work in process labelling, Product Marking, Inventory Management
- Pharmaceutical Labels: Medical Vials, Documentation Labelling, Test Tube Labels
- Healthcare Labelling: Patient I.D., Pharmacy Labels, Specimen Labels, Wristband Printing, Admissions
- Food Labelling: Package Labelling, Batch & Time Stamping. Ingredients Printing
- Physical Dimensions: 231mm (W) x 289mm (H) x 270mm (D)
- 16 MB SDRAM Memory
- 4 MB Flash memory
- 32 bit RISC high performance processor
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Printer Language: Datamax® I-Class™ & DMX400™ Zebra® ZPL-II®
- Cross-Emulation™ automatic detection. BASIC interpreter for data stream processing.
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Please note a USB cable is not supplied with a Citizen printer and must be ordered seperatley
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Citizen printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.