The Citizen CL-E720 series is designed for ease of use; the metal mechanism opens vertically to a full 90° to allow for easy ribbon access, while integrated ribbon control and positioning support precision printing on even small or specialist media. The CL-E720 also comes with plenty of optional extra’s.
The rugged and sturdy design and fast print speeds of 8″ per second, makes the CL-E720 ideal for industrial environments and high yield printing applications.
The Citizen CL-E720’s Hi-Open™ case lifts up vertically meaning that the printer’s footprint does not change as the cover is opened making it ideal for tight spaces and Citizen’s Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy ribbon and media loading. The large, front mounted LCD panel gives clear indication of printer status and easy printer configuration.
- The Citizen CL-E730 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Industrial Label Printer
- 4.65″ wide printer with maximum print width of 118mm. Adjustable print head pressure for thicker materials
- 203dpi print resolution with print speeds of up to 8″ per second
- 300mtr ribbon capacity with ARCP™ ribbon anti-wrinkle and automatic tension system
- Inside or Outside wound ribbon options
- 90°C Hi-Open™ case for space saving vertical opening and safe closing
- USB 2.0 and serial (RS232) interfaces as standard.
- Optional Ethernet (10/100 BaseT) Parallel (IEEE-1284) & Wireless LAN (802.11b,g,n)
- Windows Certified Drivers for XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 & 10. Ribbon Spindles, Media Spindles, Power Supply & USB Cable included in the box
- Dual adjustable media sensors. Reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap) sensor
- Supports all of the major 1D barcodes and many 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 24 month manufacturers limited warranty as standard 6 months on print head
- Reliable Printing: Full metal construction for a very tough industrial printer
- Warehousing/ Distribution: Packing, Shipping, Inventory/ Warehouse management, Shelf/ Racking labelling
- Manufacturing: Work in process labelling, Product Marking, Inventory Management
- Industrial Printing High Yield Printing, Industrial Environments
- Package Labelling Container Labels, Chemical Labels, Box Labels, Drum Labels
- Food Labelling: Package Labelling, Batch & Time Stamping. Ingredients Printing
- Physical Dimensions: 250mm (W) x 458mm (H) x 261mm (D)
- 32 MB SDRAM Memory
- 16 MB Flash memory
- 32 bit RISC high performance processor
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Printer Language: Datamax® I-Class™ & DMX400™. Zebra® ZPL-II®
- Cross-Emulation™ automatic detection. BASIC interpreter for data stream processing and ticket integration.
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Please note a USB cable is not supplied with a Citizen printer and must be ordered seperatley
We ship all of our Citizen printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.