The Zebra Xi4 range is Zebra’s high performance range of printers. The Xi4 range is legendary for their rugged durability, consistently out standing print quality, fast print speed, long life and unparalleled performance and reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership, making them an excellent investment for organizations with high volume, mission critical or specialty labelling applications.
The Zebra 220Xi4 is Zebra’s widest printer. It builds on this legacy to boost your operational productivity. With up to 40 percent faster print speeds on select models, faster 10/100 Ethernet connection speeds, and enhanced early warning systems for reduced downtime. Other advanced and flexible features include a large, easy-to-read front panel for simple setup with optional customizable menu and support for a wider assortment of languages. Integration is easier with a variety of network connectivity options. With a large print width of 7″ the Zebra 220Xi4 is able to hand big runs of big labels.
Uses genuine Zebra Thermal Printing Ribbons: 450mtr ribbons on a 1″ (inch) core. See our Zebra ribbon section for prices and details. We recommend Wax/ Resin or higher.
For 220mm wide ribbons please contact us.
- The Zebra 220Xi4 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Dedicated High Performance Label Printer
- Able to print a 216mm (8.5″)wide label at up to 10″ (254mm) per second
- 200dpi print resolution as standard
- Optional 300dpi version prints at a quick 8″ (203mm) per second for high resolution print
- Rugged, heavy gauge steel housing and metal interior. Designed to run all day, everyday in harsh environments
- USB 2.0, serial (RS232), parallel (centronics) and Zebra 10/100 Ethernet interfaces as standard
- Easy to use 3 button interface with full function front panel and large multilingual back lit LCD display.
- Side Loading for easier media loading with ribbon low, label low and clean print head alerts
- Dual media sensors transmissive (gap) and reflective (black mark)
- Full range of optional extras including wireless interface, rewinder, RFID and more (call for details)
- Supports all of the major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 12 month manufacturers warranty as standard
- Mission Critical Warehouse and production printing and 24/7 operations where reliable and continual performance is essential
- Heavy Duty – Full metal construction to with stand tough applications such as industrial environments and manufacturing
- High Performance Applications where reliable, high print performance is essential
- Wide Print Applications Chemical drum (HAZMAT) identification, Large pallet labels, Large freight labels
- For best performance in any application we recommend using genuine Zebra thermal ribbons when printing
- 3 year and 5 year options
- Return to Base repairs
- Print Head Cover
- On Site Repairs(on selected models)
For more details or to purchase a ZebraCare Service Level Agreement please contact us.
- ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server
- Optional 64MB On-board Linear Flash Memory
- 8 MB Flash with 2 MB user available memory for downloadable objects
- 32 bit 133Mhz RISC processor
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Firmware: ZPL, ZPL II™, XML-enabled printing, ZBI 2.1™
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Call for . We ship all of our Zebra printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.
For more information, expert advice or information on thermal printing ribbons please Contact Us