The Citizen CL-S703 series is a higher resolution 300dpi version of the popular CL-S700. Designed for ease of use; the metal mechanism opens vertically to a full 90° to allow for easy ribbon access, while integrated ribbon control and positioning support precision printing on even small or specialist media. The CL-S703 also comes with the option to print in both direct thermal and thermal transfer modes.
The rugged and sturdy design and fast print speeds of 8″ (200mm) per second, makes the CL-S703 ideal for industrial environments and high yield printing applications.
The Citizen CL-S703’s Hi-Open™ case lifts up vertically meaning that the printer’s footprint does not change as the cover is opened making it ideal for tight spaces and Citizen’s Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy ribbon and media loading. The large, front mounted LCD panel gives clear indication of printer status and easy printer configuration.
- The Citizen CL-S703 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer Industrial Label Printer
- 4″ wide printer with maximum print width of 104mm. Adjustable print head pressure for thicker materials
- 300dpi print resolution with print speeds of up to 8″ per second.
- Full metal construction with full metal print mechanism
- 300mtr ribbon capacity with ARCP™ ribbon anti-wrinkle and automatic tension system
- Inside or Outside wound ribbon options
- 90°C Hi-Open™ case for space saving vertical opening and safe closing
- USB 2.0 and serial (RS232) interfaces as standard.
- Optional Ethernet (10/100 BaseT) Parallel (IEEE-1284) & Wireless LAN (802.11b,g,n)
- Windows Certified Drivers for XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8. Ribbon Spindles, Media Spindles, Power Supply & USB Cable included in the box
- Dual adjustable media sensors. Reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap) sensor
- Supports all of the major 1D barcodes and many 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 24 month manufacturers limited warranty as standard 6 months on print head
- Reliable Printing: Full metal construction for a very tough industrial printer
- Warehousing/ Distribution: Packing, Shipping, Inventory/ Warehouse management, Shelf/ Racking labelling
- Manufacturing: Work in process labelling, Product Marking, Inventory Management
- Industrial Printing High Yield Printing, Industrial Environments
- Package Labelling Container Labels, Chemical Labels, Box Labels, Drum Labels
- Food Labelling: Package Labelling, Batch & Time Stamping. Ingredients Printing
- Physical Dimensions: 255mm (W) x 490mm (H) x 265mm (D)
- 16 MB SDRAM Memory
- 4 MB Flash memory
- 32 bit RISC high performance processor
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Printer Language: Datamax® I-Class™ & DMX400™. Zebra® ZPL-II®
- Cross-Emulation™ automatic detection. BASIC interpreter for data stream processing and ticket integration.
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Please note a USB cable is not supplied with a Citizen printer and must be ordered separately.
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Citizen printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.