Connect it Your Way
Integrate your ZD421 onto your existing wired and wireless networks, or connect it directly to any PC. Every ZD421 comes standard with USB and USB Host, and offers optional Ethernet, Serial and dual wireless radio with fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. Print from any Windows®, Android™ or iOS device. Get your ZD421 up and running with Zebra’s printer setup mobile app using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Use the included Print Touch tag (NFC) to simply tap to pair and print.
Simple to Use
Intuitive and Powerful Operation
The ZD421 offers new, advanced features that make it stand apart. It includes a new, more intuitive user interface, powerful architecture and field-upgradeable wireless kit. It also has new media guide and media handling designs that make daily operation even easier.
Flexible to Support Nearly Every Use Case
Multiple Models to Match Your Needs
Available in direct thermal, thermal transfer, healthcare and ribbon cartridge models, the ZD421 meets a wide variety of application requirements.
Ready for Now and What’s Next
Get Years of Printing Performance
The ZD421 is designed to handle advancing technology. Featuring an innovative architecture, it’s engineered to power future printing. In comparison, it’s 30% more powerful than the ZD420 Series and 700% more than the GK Series. This lets you run more tasks, perform more operations simultaneously, maintain security and be ready for what’s next.
It’s Time to Advance
Migrate from G to Z
The ZD421 builds on the legacy of Zebra’s GK Series printers, offering you the functions and capabilities of its predecessor – and much more. The next-generation ZD421 leverages this heritage to deliver advanced features for a new era of intelligence and forward flexibility.
- Asset Labelling
- 203 / 300dpi
- USB, USB as standard standard / Ethernet (optional)
- Modular Connectivity Slot
- Thermal Direct
- Max. Print Speed: 4.09 in./104 mm per second –
- Media Width: 0.585 in./15 mm to 4.25 in./108 mm
- Media Size Roll: Maximum outer diameter: 5.00 in./127 mm Core inner diameter: 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) and 1.0 in. (25.4 mm) standard, 1.5 in. (38.1), 2.0 in., (50.8 mm)
- Media Thickness: 0.003 in. (0.08 mm) min.; 0.0075 in. (0.19 mm) max.
- Media Types: Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut or continuous with or without black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, and wristbands
- Dimesnsion: 8.69 in. L x 6.98 in. W x 5.93 in. H
220.8 mm L x 177.5 mm W x 150.7 mm H
- Weight: 2.98 lbs./1.35 kg