Direct Thermal Labels for Desktop Printers
Our plain labels are tailored to fit a wide range of desktop label printers, including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Toshiba & more. These labels are manufactured using excellent quality direct thermal paper permanent. Most major brands of desktop printers have a direct thermal print mode¹ some are even direct thermal only, such as the Zebra GK420d.
Direct thermal labels have a shorter life span than thermal transfer (plain paper) labels. They can react to heat and direct sunlight. Whilst the labels have a shelf life of a few years (if stored correctly), once printed, the print can fade after 3- 6 months. This makes them perfect for labelling/ barcoding perishable products. By removing the need for a ribbon, direct thermal labels help reduce the overall costs of short life labelling applications.
- 38mm x 25mm with radius corners
- 2,500 labels per roll. On a 38mm internal cardboard core for use in desktop printers
- Matt white, direct thermal paper material with a permanent adhesive
- Designed for use in direct thermal printers (no ribbon required)¹
- The paper is coated with a special heat sensitive layer. allowing you to print with out a thermal ribbon
- Perfect for labels that require a short life (3 – 6 months) such as perishable/ fresh goods.
- For use with most desktop printer brands
- Zebra GC420 models, GK420 models, GX420 models, TLP models
- Citizen CL-S521/ 621/ 631
- TSC TTP TDP Models, TTP 247/ 345/ 243 Pro/ 343 pro 245c/ 345c
- Toshiba B-EV4D. SA4T and more
- Plus many more*
- Prices exclude VAT
- 5,000 Labels: £9.86 per 1000 labels. £24.65 per roll². Total £49.30 (£59.16 incl VAT)
- 10,000 Labels: £5.37 per 1000 labels. £13.42 per roll². Total £53.70 (£64.44 incl VAT)
- 25,000 Labels: £2.67 per 1000 labels. £6.67 per roll². Total £66.75 (£80.10 incl VAT)
- 50,000 Labels: £1.77 per 1000 labels. £4.42 per roll². Total £88.50 (£106.20 incl VAT)
- 100,000 Labels: £1.32 per 1000 labels. £3.30 per roll². Total £132 (£158.40 incl VAT)
*Please note we do not guarantee this product is suitable for all printers. Please check the manufacturers specifications for your printer.
¹Please check your user manual for instructions to see how to switch your label printer to direct thermal print mode (excluding direct thermal only printers)
²Price per roll estimated approximate only