The Toshiba B-EX4T1 combines the tried and tested features and functionality of the B-SX range with enhanced features to increase performance and operational ability. Superb reliability and performance are not only standard in the B-EX range but also affordable. The Toshiba B- EX4T1 range boasts sophisticated features such as data logging, internal file storage, automatic thermal print head DPI detection, simple LAN set up, auto-home positioning and many more. All of these features coupled with a mid-range price tag make for a superb and economical printer.
Toshiba has packaged the superior design elements of the market-leading B-SX4 into the matte-black Toshiba B-EX4T1 to provide customers with a high-end industrial product at a mid-range price. B-EX has a long life print head, reducing running costs.
Uses Toshiba Tec ribbons. See our Toshiba Ribbons section for prices and details.
BarTender ultra-light software included free in the box (not supported).
- The Toshiba B-EX4T1 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer industrial label printer
- 4″ (110mm) printer. Maximum print width of 104mm
- 203dpi printing resolution
- 300dpi option
- Print speeds of up to 14 inches per second at 200dpi resolution
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces
- Standard ribbon lengths of up to 600mm using Genuine Toshiba Tec Ribbons
- Design and print straight from a PC using Windows drivers and free Bartender Ultralite software included in the box
- Precision engineered, the B-EX4T1 range has a robust all metal construction for industrial applications
- Reliable Printing: Full metal print mechanism makes for a very tough desktop printer
- Short Life Printing: Direct thermal printing is a great, cost effective method for short life labels
- Warehousing/ Distribution: Packing, Shipping, Inventory/ Warehouse management, Shelf/ Racking labelling
- Manufacturing: Work in process labelling, Product Marking, Inventory Management
- Shipping & Receiving: Pallet labels, Courier Labels, Postage Labels, Goods In and Out
- Healthcare Labelling: Patient I.D., Pharmacy Labels, Specimen Labels, Wristband Printing, Admissions
- Food Labelling: Package Labelling, Batch & Time Stamping. Ingredients Printing
- Physical Dimensions: 310mm (W) x 278mm (H) x 460mm (D)
- Near Edge Print Head
- 32 MB SDRAM Memory
- 16 MB Flash memory
- 32 bit RISC high performance processor
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Optional Interfaces included Parallel, Serial, Wireless, LAN and USB Host
- Cross-Emulation™ automatic detection. BASIC interpreter for data stream processing.
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
For more information or expert advice please Contact Us