The new Opticon PX20 is the smallest programmable, 2D Bluetooth data collector available to date and the latest model in Opticon’s superb data capture range. The Opticon PX20 has both HID and SPP profiles for greater flexibility, effortless combining 1D and 2D barcode scanning and the mobility of wireless Bluetooth communication. The PX20 weighs just 40g (including the battery).
With a fast, integrated 2D CMOS scan engine is efficient and effective allowing for up to operating times of up to 35 hours. Where Bluetooth is not possible, access by the USB port allows for cabled interface.
The Opticon PX20 is able to connect to any iOS or Android device that is Bluetooth capable.
- Weighs just 40g – perfect for wearing around your neck
- Fast 2D scan engine
- Robust build – drop tested to 1.8m and IP54 tested
- 35 hour battery life (approx)
- USB connectivity for charging and cabled communication included in the box
- Lanyard & USB cable included in the box
- 2yr Manufacturers Warranty as standard
The Opticon PX20 is modern, fully functional and surprisingly durable for such a small device and is at home in the office, on a hospital ward or even outside.
- Healthcare: Pharmacy management, electronic patient registration, records tracking
- Warehouse management: Shipping confirmation, internal distribution, delivery tracking
- Ticketing: Entrance control, check-out, visitor data storage
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Opticon products with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.