The Toshiba B-EX6 series – redefining the Industrial printer marketplace. Combining market leading technology with usability, reliability and the lowest total cost of ownership. Extending the capabilities of our existing range of B-EX printers to cover the most demanding applications, for heavy duty industrial printing. Rugged and durable design, advanced functionality, cost saving features and a wide choice of models and options for the best “all-in-one” industrial solution.
Performance and functionality to meet the demands of the wide-web printing marketplace, designed with features and options to offer the lowest cost of ownership; including an extended long-life print head; Toshiba’s unique ribbon save mode and an 800m ribbon, to improve efficiency and ultimately reduce costs over the life of the printer.
The B-EX6 has been designed with the same durability and reliability as the B-EX4 range, with rugged and robust outer casing. But we have added more: a bi-cover to reduce footprint and opening space and essential operator usability, for ease of operation, reduced maintenance costs and minimal down-time.
- The Toshiba B-EX6T3 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer industrial label printer
- LCD User Interface for accurate control and monitoring
- 6″ (170mm) printer. Maximum print width of 160mm
- 203dpi printing resolution
- 300dpi optional print resolution (call for details)
- Near Edge Print Technology
- Print speeds of up to 12 inches per second at 200dpi resolution
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet interfaces
- ZPL II Emulation as standard
- Design and print straight from a PC using Windows drivers and free Bartender Ultralite software included in the box
- High End and Robust Wide Web Printer
- Reliable Printing: Robust print mechanism makes for a very tough desktop printer
- Long Life Printing: Thermal printing is a great, cost effective method for long life and durable labels
- Warehousing/ Distribution: Packing, Shipping, Inventory/ Warehouse management, Shelf/ Racking labelling
- Manufacturing: Work in process labelling, Product Marking, Inventory Management
- Shipping & Receiving: Pallet labels, Courier Labels, Postage Labels, Goods In and Out
- Food Labelling: Package Labelling, Batch & Time Stamping. Ingredients Printing
- Outdoor Labelling: Thermal printing is the toughest form of Print On Demand for out door labels
- Physical Dimensions: 331mm (W) x 480mm (H) x 310mm (D)
- Near Edge Print Head
- 32 bit RISC high performance processor
- Optional Cutter, Stripper, RTC, Wireless Module, RFID Module, 300dpi Print Head
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Optional Interfaces included Parallel, Serial, Wireless, LAN
- Cross-Emulation™ automatic detection. BASIC interpreter for data stream processing.
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,