Best Out-of-Box Experience
You need to get printing—quickly and easily. With an industry best out-of-box experience, the ZD200 Series is simple to install and begin printing. USB connectivity allows for universal interoperability. Easily replace legacy printers using ZPL, EPL or non-Zebra command languages. Media changes are quick with Zebra’s OpenACCESS™ clamshell design to keep your workflows moving.
Basic Features for Simple Operation
The ZD200 Series gives you just what you need, nothing you don’t. Choose from direct thermal or thermal transfer models. A single LED indicator and single button for feed/pause make it easy to operate and identify printer status. Add an optional factory-installed peeler for easier media handling. Store more fonts and graphics with increased memory. And, produce labels quickly to keep operations in motion.
Backed by Zebra’s Worldwide Service and Support
You don’t have time for delays. Access support quickly anywhere around the globe through Zebra’s trusted network of more than 10,000 partners. Avoid costly repairs and downtime with an affordable service plan that’s tailored to the coverage you need for your desktop printer.
- USB 2.0
- Thermal Direct
- Max. Print Speed: 6 in./152 mm per second
- Media Width: 1.00 in./25.4 mm to 4.4 in./112 mm
- Media Size Roll: 5.00 in./127 mm outer diameter Core inner diameter: 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) and 1.0 in. (25.4 mm) standard, 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Media Thickness: 0.003 in. (0.08 mm) min.; 0.0075 in. (.1905 mm) max. (tear-off mode only)
- Media Types: Roll-fed or fan-fold, die cut or continuous with or without black mark, tag stock, continuous receipt paper, and wristbands
- Dimesnsion: 8.6 in. L x 6.9 in. W x 5.9 in. H
220 mm L x 176 mm W x 151 mm H
- Weight: 2.5 lbs./1.1 kg