The Citizen CL-S6621 is built on the highly successful CL-S621. Offering an affordable 6″ wide desktop label printer. The vast majority of desktop printers are only 4″ wide. In order to print up to 6″ wide, for example A5 pallet labels, you would of had to look at mid range and industrial grade printers. Not only can these be very expensive they can also be fairly large.
The Citizen CL-S6621 offers an affordable alterantive. The CL-S6621 is able to process media up to 7″ (178mm) wide with a maximum print width of a little over 6″ (168mm). As the smallest printer in its class, just 303mm x 290mm x 273mm it stands apart from other 6″ label printers. With print speeds of up to 150mm/ sec and print resoltuion of 200 dpi (dots per inch) the CL-S6621 offers crisp and sharp printing, efficiently and consistantly.
Whilst the CL-S6621 maybe the smallest in its class, it is built to handle even the tough applications such as warehousing, logisitcs, shipping and more. The twin-wall ABS housing and metal print mechanism make for a robust and reliable printer. Thanks to the Hi-Lift mechanism the printer is easy to load with media and ribbons.
USB connectivity is built in as standard, along with RS232 interface, for easy Plug & Play set up. Ethernet and Wi-Fi interface modes are also available. The large 32MB RAM and 8MB flash guarantees quick processing. To save more space the even the power supply has been built in to the housing.
- The Citizen CL-S6621 is a Direct Thermal/ Thermal Transfer 6 Inch Desktop Label Printer
- 6″ wide printer with maximum print width of 168mm. Adjustable print head pressure for thicker materials
- 200dpi print resolution with print speeds of up to 6″ per second.
- Self-contained metal print mechanism for durable operation
- 300mtr ribbon capacity with ARCP™ ribbon anti-wrinkle and automatic tension system
- Inside or Outside wound ribbon options
- Hi-Lift™ mechanism for easy media loading. Hi-Open™ case for vertical opening and safe closing
- USB 2.0 and serial (RS232) interfaces as standard.
- Optional Ethernet (10/100 BaseT) Parallel (IEEE-1284) & Wireless LAN (802.11b,g,n)
- Windows Certified Drivers for XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8. Windows Server 2008. Ribbon Spindles, Media Spindles, Power Supply & USB Cable included in the box
- Dual adjustable media sensors. Reflective (black mark) and transmissive (gap) sensor
- Supports all of the major 1D barcodes and many 2D barcode symbologies.
- Works great with EnLabel Professional Edition
- 24 month manufacturers limited warranty as standard 6 months on print head
- Reliable Printing: Full metal print mechanism makes for a very tough desktop printer
- Warehousing/ Distribution: Packing, Shipping, Inventory/ Warehouse management, Shelf/ Racking labelling
- Manufacturing: Work in process labelling, Product Marking, Inventory Management
- Package Labelling: Container Labels, 5lt Chemical Labels, Box Labels, Drum Labels
- Space Saving: Smallest 6″ Printer On the Market. Ideal Choice For Limited Space Environments
- Sign/ Banner Printing: Up to 6″ Wide Display Banner or Advertisements
- Food Labelling: Package Labelling, Batch & Time Stamping. Ingredients Printing
- Physical Dimensions: 231mm (W) x 289mm (H) x 270mm (D)
- 32 MB SDRAM Memory
- 8 MB Flash memory
- 32 bit RISC high performance processor
- Able to print on fanfold, die-cut (rolls) or black mark
- Printer Language: Datamax® W-Class™ & DMX600™ Zebra® ZPL-II®
- Cross-Emulation™ automatic detection. BASIC interpreter for data stream processing and ticket integration.
- Operating Temp: +5°c to 40°c Storage Temp: +60°c Max,
Please note a USB cable is not supplied with a Citizen printer and must be ordered seperatley
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Citizen printers with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.