The Voyager 1200g from Honeywell is a single line, laser scanner, built on the platform one of the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner, Honeywell’s Voyager 1200g delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear bar codes, including poor quality and damaged codes. With advanced features such as object detection and automatic in-stand detection the Voyager 1200g is one of the best in-class scanners on the market to date. Superior scan performance matched with a reliable design, provide a versatile linear scanning solution suitable for a wide variety of applications. The intuitive Voyager 1200g provides fast and reliable scanning of linear bar codes across its full working range, minimizing the need for user training.
- Complete kit, includes stand and USB interface with our interface detect and configuration
- Single line, laser barcode scanner with 100 scans per second for fast readability
- Auto-trigger function with stand auto-detect and configuration
- Outstanding performance on damaged, smudged or poor barcodes. Supports all standard 1D barcodes
- CodeGate® Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications
- Built to withstand drops of 1.5 mtrs and sealed to an IP42 rating
- 5yr Manufacturers Warranty
With the inclusive stand you can turn the Voyager 1200g into a hands free scanner. The device automatically switches to hands free ‘presentation mode’. The auto trigger feature allows you to simply pass the code in front of the scanner and the Voyager 1200g will automatically read the code
The Voyager is a truly universal solution. Not only does the Voyager 1200g scan all popular 1D barcodes and GS1 DataBar codes, thanks to the aggressive scan engine, the device also reads damaged or part worn codes and even codes down to 3.5mm. The Honeywell also features the excellent CodeGate technology, which streamlines any works with listings. While CodeGate is active, the scanner reads all codes automatically but does not transfer them; before transmitting the data, the user must confirm the code by pressing the CodeGate button. Whenever it is pertinent that the correct barcode is used, this function is most useful.
Delivery is 2 – 3 working days. We ship all of our Honeywell products with an insured, recorded courier to ensure your purchase arrives in perfect condition.