Direct Thermal Labels for Industrial Printers
Our plain labels are tailored to fit a wide range of industrial label printers, including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Toshiba & more. These labels are manufactured using excellent quality direct thermal paper permanent. Most major brands of industrial printers have a direct thermal print mode¹.
Direct thermal labels have a shorter life span than thermal transfer (plain paper) labels. They can react to heat and direct sunlight. Whilst the labels have a shelf life of a few years (if stored correctly), once printed, the print can fade after 3- 6 months. This makes them perfect for labelling/ barcoding perishable products. By removing the need for a ribbon, direct thermal labels help reduce the overall costs of short life labelling applications.
- 100mm x 150mm with radius corners
- 750 labels per roll. On a 76mm internal cardboard core for use in industrial printers
- Matt white, direct thermal paper material with a permanent adhesive
- Designed for use in direct thermal printers (no ribbon required)¹
- The paper is coated with a special heat sensitive layer, allowing you to print with out a thermal ribbon
- Perfect for labels that require a short life (3 – 6 months) such as perishable/ fresh goods, address labels, postage labels, shipping labels & more
- For use with most industrial printer brands
- Zebra ZT400 series, ZT200 series, ZM series, 105sl series, Xi4 series
- Citizen CL-S700 series
- TSC ME240, ME340, TTP 2410M, 246M Plus, 346M, 644M, 268M, 366M
- Toshiba EXT series, SX series and more
- Plus many more*
- Prices exclude VAT
- 4,500 Labels: £21.59 per 1000 labels. £16.19 per roll². Total £97.15 (£116.58 incl VAT)
- 9,750 Labels: £17.27 per 1000 labels. £12.95 per roll². Total £168.38 (£202.05 incl VAT)
- 24,750 Labels: £11.60 per 1000 labels. £8.70 per roll². Total £287.10 (£344.52 incl VAT)
- 49,500 Labels: £11.01 per 1000 labels. £8.25 per roll². Total £544.99 (£653.99 incl VAT)
- 99,750 Labels: £10.57 per 1000 labels. £7.92 per roll². Total £1054.35 (£1265.22 incl VAT)
*Please note we do not guarantee this product is suitable for all printers. Please check the manufacturers specifications for your printer.
¹Please check your user manual for instructions to see how to switch your label printer to direct thermal print mode (excluding direct thermal only printers)
²Price per roll estimated approximate only