Direct Thermal Labels for Industrial Printers
Our plain labels are tailored to fit a wide range of industrial label printers, including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Toshiba & more. These labels are manufactured using excellent quality direct thermal paper permanent. Most major brands of industrial printers have a direct thermal print mode¹.
Direct thermal labels have a shorter life span than thermal transfer (plain paper) labels. They can react to heat and direct sunlight. Whilst the labels have a shelf life of a few years (if stored correctly), once printed, the print can fade after 3- 6 months. This makes them perfect for labelling/ barcoding perishable products. By removing the need for a ribbon, direct thermal labels help reduce the overall costs of short life labelling applications.
- 76mm x 51mm with radius corners
- 2,500 labels per roll. On a 76mm internal cardboard core for use in industrial printers
- Matt white, direct thermal paper material with a permanent adhesive
- Designed for use in direct thermal printers (no ribbon required)¹
- The paper is coated with a special heat sensitive layer, allowing you to print with out a thermal ribbon
- Perfect for labels that require a short life (3 – 6 months) such as perishable/ fresh goods & more
- For use with most industrial printer brands
- Zebra ZT400 series, ZT200 series, ZM series, 105sl series, Xi4 series
- Citizen CL-S700 series
- TSC ME240, ME340, TTP 2410M, 246M Plus, 346M, 644M, 268M, 366M
- Toshiba EXT series, SX series and more
- Plus many more*
- Prices exclude VAT
- 5,000 Labels: £11.61 per 1000 labels. £29.02 per roll². Total £58.05 (£69.66 incl VAT)
- 10,000 Labels: £7.19 per 1000 labels. £17.97 per roll². Total £71.90 (£86.28 incl VAT)
- 25,000 Labels: £4.66 per 1000 labels. £11.65 per roll². Total £116.50 (£139.80 incl VAT)
- 50,000 Labels: £4.18 per 1000 labels. £10.45 per roll². Total £209 (£250.80 incl VAT)
- 100,000 Labels: £3.56 per 1000 labels. £8.90 per roll². Total £356 (£427.20 incl VAT)
Please allow approximately 3 – 5 working days for delivery.
*Please note we do not guarantee this product is suitable for all printers. Please check the manufacturers specifications for your printer.
¹Please check your user manual for instructions to see how to switch your label printer to direct thermal print mode (excluding direct thermal only printers)
²Price per roll estimated approximate only