Direct Thermal Labels for Industrial Printers
Our plain labels are tailored to fit a wide range of industrial label printers, including Zebra, Citizen, TSC, Toshiba & more. These labels are manufactured using excellent quality direct thermal paper permanent. Most major brands of industrial printers have a direct thermal print mode¹.
Direct thermal labels have a shorter life span than thermal transfer (plain paper) labels. They can react to heat and direct sunlight. Whilst the labels have a shelf life of a few years (if stored correctly), once printed, the print can fade after 3- 6 months. This makes them perfect for labelling/ barcoding perishable products. By removing the need for a ribbon, direct thermal labels help reduce the overall costs of short life labelling applications.
- 148mm x 210mm (A5) with radius corners
- 500 labels per roll. On a 76mm internal cardboard core for use in 6″ (inch) industrial printers
- Matt white, direct thermal paper material with a permanent adhesive
- Designed for use in direct thermal printers (no ribbon required)¹
- The paper is coated with a special heat sensitive layer, allowing you to print with out a thermal ribbon
- Perfect for large shipping labels, pallet labels, odette labels and more
- For use with 6″ industrial printer brands
- Zebra ZT420 models, ZM600 models, 170Xi4 models, 220Xi4 models
- TSC 268M, 366M
- ToshibaSX5 and larger
- Plus many more*
- Prices exclude VAT
- 5,000 Labels: £29.32 per 1000 labels. £14.66 per roll². Total £146.60 (£175.92 incl VAT)
- 10,000 Labels: £24.62 per 1000 labels. £12.31 per roll². Total £246.20 (£295.44 incl VAT)
- 25,000 Labels: £21.81 per 1000 labels. £10.90 per roll². Total £545.25 (£654.30 incl VAT)
- 50,000 Labels: £20.87 per 1000 labels. £10.43 per roll². Total £1043.50 (£1252.20 incl VAT)
- 100,000 Labels: £20.40 per 1000 labels. £10.20 per roll². Total £2040 (£2448 incl VAT)
Please allow approximately 3 – 5 working days for delivery.
*Please note we do not guarantee this product is suitable for all printers. Please check the manufacturers specifications for your printer.
¹Please check your user manual for instructions to see how to switch your label printer to direct thermal print mode (excluding direct thermal only printers)
²Price per roll estimated approximate only